Your Ally in the
Build your brand and Ribbon business with ER Marketing, an official marketing partner of the Overhead Door Corporation. When you partner with ER Marketing, you get the benefit of our years of Overhead Door™ knowledge united with our rich understanding of search engine optimization, paid search and social media. You get the benefit of our extensive website build and maintenance know-how. You also get our sharp SEO-optimized blog content and connection to our new Social Media Library and posting services, which can smooth out bumps in your social marketing.
We must know what we’re doing.
Overhead Door™ Ribbons who partner with ER Marketing:
Appear twice as often on the first page of search results than competitors
See twice the monthly organic search traffic than competitors
Rank six times more search queries than competitors
Appear in the top three results 40% more often than competitors
Red Ribbon Website
Maybe you have a clunky, old-school website in need of a refresh, or you don’t have a website at all. Whatever your website needs, ER Marketing offers a fast, affordable option designed with Ribbon distributors in mind. Our optimized website build can help your business jump by generating new leads and customization helps you to pop in a saturated garage-door-sales location. If you’re confident with simple changes and updates, you’ll appreciate our user-friendly (yes, really!) website platform. If you’d rather not maintain the website in any way, ER Marketing has an affordable website administration service, which handles hosting, uptime monitoring and software updating. Don’t let technophobia stop you from embracing your best website.
- Responsive, mobile-friendly website design
- Customizations for your business details and services
- Website lead forms
- Live integration with Google reviews
- Website Live Chat feature
- Easy to use content management system
- Website hosting service
- Platform updates
- Uptime and security monitoring
- Addressing functionality errors
Most purchases begin with a Google search. (In 2022, more than 90% of ALL searches start on Google.) With Paid Search management, ER Marketing makes your dollars work smart and hard. You get the benefit of online media with the added value of optimization and reporting, which we can use to improve your messaging each month.
- Google Ads account set up and access
- Research on local competitors and keywords
- Budget recommendations
- Performance goal formation
- Google Advanced Verification guidance
- Ongoing ad performance optimizations
- Live performance dashboards available anytime
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) is one of those services you know you need, but you may not understand all its layers or why you must spend money to get an expert to manage it. A professional knows the best practices for on and off-page optimization, schema markup and site fixes. Professionals seamlessly understand how headings, titles, keywords and image optimization helps bring organic search traffic to your site and your business. Our professionals at ER Marketing are ready to help your website—and business—work for you in a rewarding and optimal way.
- Google Business Profile Optimizations
- SEO Audits
- Local Listing Management
- Review Monitoring + Notifications
- Schema Markup
- Page Optimizations
- Blog Optimizations
Listing and Review Monitoring Service
Your reputation is everything. Protect your business and its reputation by controlling your online presence through listing and review management. Our listing and review monitoring services help you oversee and respond to the good, the bad and the ugly feedback on popular platforms such as Google Business Profile and Yelp. (We take this seriously because our reputation matters, too.)
- Listing set-up within partner platform, including services and products provided, company bio, link to website, contact information and logo
- Listing updates with instant API data pushes to keep listings current across major platforms
- Management of old or inaccurate listings with duplicate listing suppression
- Review monitoring submitted automatically from major platforms such as Google Business Profile and Yelp
- Email and/or text notification of your new reviews (sent automatically to you for your quick and easy response)
- A professional, go-to resource for guidance, as needed, with responses for negative reviews
- Assistance, as needed, with reporting local spam listings (ugh) to Google and other platforms
Your customers and prospects usually begin their purchasing through search engines, which is why it’s crucial to meet them where they start. But you must also ensure your website shows up first (or at least within the first three) on the search engine results page to stay ahead of the competition.
A search engine optimization (SEO) audit allows ER Marketing to analyze your website search rankings and provide insights on what affects them. An audit also provides key nuggets of opportunity for improvement.
Whew. Key the straightforward language here: We test your site’s load time (slow is bad and fast is good). We also make sure you’re not in the olden days of HTTP URLs. HTTPS is mandatory because search engines and users won’t access your site if you’re still in 1998 mode. We locate crawl errors using a crawl report, which is not as strange as it sounds. We’re just looking for technical issues that affect your site’s response, particularly around keywords. We basically review your entire website for duplicate content errors.
- Full website analysis (SEO performance analysis)
- Technical site audit
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Presentation of findings and discussion
- Keyword research and topic selection
- Optimized blog content development (two per month)
- Two social media posts (with copy and visuals) to support each blog
Red Ribbon Direct Mail
Direct mail is the newest service we offer Ribbons. This service includes four templated, standard-sized postcards for Ribbons to send to existing and new customers to jump sales. The templates—branded to Overhead Door™ brand standards—feature a generic promotion and a product promotion. Think of direct mail as the connective fiber between your business and your current and potential customers. It’s a way to remind them frequently of the benefits you offer and the centerpieces of value and choice available to them from Overhead Door™.
- Generic promotion template that offers a percentage of savings on any product
- Product promotion template that advertises a specific garage door or accessory discount
- Trusted Overhead Door™ brand throughout
Not finding what you need in our services above? No worries! We are a full service marketing agency and have all the tools in our belt to help you be successful. Additional services include email marketing, ongoing technical SEO updates, social media, traditional media and more - just ask.